Monday 23 November 2015

Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor?

Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor?

I was just thinking today during church service

I really do admire my pastor in a good way. .hes married. .so I dont admire far, u get what I mean

hes really intelligent, educated, charismatic, funny, well traveled, clean, classy, sophisticated, posh, loving etc

its just that if u wanna marry a pastor, u have to be a serious church person
church every Sunday, praying all the time, seeing visions and all that

I dont want that life
but if its what is planned for me, so be it
I want a good spiritual life tho but not in a pastor way

You like the glamorous part of being a pastor's wife but not the spiritual aspect of it?
 As for my daughters, I can tolerate such but NEVER to a Deeper Life pastor.undecided

No comments:

Post a Comment