Monday 23 November 2015

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend
 Pls, I need mature reply and no insult....
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with Intimate sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?


Hey!





Option 1: mind your business
This option goes against every proper ethical conduct known to man, but hey, since the lady is a shÎt load of infidelity, I don't see you minding your business, not following current trend.



Option 2: tell the husband
Ahhh, so you're a real patriot ahh?! The 'Mr Love your neighbour as yourself' Jesus was talking about, sure you'll make enemies(the wife and her lover) but according to certain codes or values, you did the right thing(I'm not saying it's the completely right thing)


Option 3: threaten the wife to stop her foolishness or you'll tell the husband
Ahh, the old blackmail method, never gets old, don't you agree? Now. Here's what you do, in order to test the strength of the marriage(this should never be your priority! Always mind your fÛcking business). You threaten to tell the husband about her reckless and irresponsible escapades. Now here's the good part, if she responds positively, well. I don't fÚcking know what to say next. But if she responds negatively, the marriage is in a death machine, on a highway to disintegration. Now this justifies option 1.

Have a nice life!
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

No comments:

Post a Comment